Scriptable is an independent publication by Mitch Allen.
This site was created to share what I know about software development.
What do I know about programming?
- I’ve worked in the software industry from Boston’s 128 to Silicon Alley to Silicon Valley
- I have a history of building custom applications for clients
- I specialize in building Web Services (APIs, Microservices), Internal Tools and Test Automation
- I've worked on everything from packaged software to large scale Web sites
- I've worked for three robotics companies (one industrial, two logistics based)
- For server development, I prefer working with Go (Golang), NodeJS or Python and packaging apps as Docker containers for deployment either directly or through Kubernetes
- For internal command line (CLI) tools, I like to use Go, NodeJS or Python
- I like to use open-source tools for creating 2D, 3D, VR, and AR applications
- I’ve also worked on many C++ and C# projects
You can contact me on X as scriptable.
Mitch Allen (scriptable)